voyager sold out?

sg86

Is this chassis sold out? The optimus 2 is the closest i think in spec but so much more expensive, will you be getting.more.i or is that it gone now?

jonny123

Bright Spark
Yeh if its disapered of the homepage,I dont know if they are going to stock them again because i dont work there buthave you tried the enigmaIII ?

Xoil

With ivybridge just around the corner PCS might begin to let their stocks become dry so they can get loads of fresh new ones.

This might be false though, dont quote me :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We have both 15.6" and 17.3" Voyager chassis due in by next Monday with GT 630M :)

sg86

We have both 15.6" and 17.3" Voyager chassis due in by next Monday with GT 630M :)

Yes i was just told this over email, and also told i can order without HDD, great news and cant wait for the stock :D

Anything else new or just the GPU? im not even fussed about the GPU but for the same price i cant complain

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
nVIDIA® GeForce GT 630M (N13P-GL):

1GB DDR3 Video RAM, Support PCIe x 8, Microsoft DirectX® 11, nVIDIA PhysXTM, GeForce CUDATM Technology, nVIDIA® Optimus 1.2 Technology

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
nVIDIA® GeForce GT 630M (N13P-GL):

1GB DDR3 Video RAM, Support PCIe x 8, Microsoft DirectX® 11, nVIDIA PhysXTM, GeForce CUDATM Technology, nVIDIA® Optimus 1.2 Technology

just out of interest, what is that equivalent to in the 5xx series?

AndyL

just out of interest, what is that equivalent to in the 5xx series?

I was just told via email that the voyager i will be buying should be up within a week, and it has a revised chassis with a nvdiai 630m

hope that helps

There are two versions: one is basically a rebranded GT540M and the other one is a rebranded GT550M. Not sure which one PCS is using? At a guess I would say it will be the rebranded GT540m because that is what used to be in the Voyager.

Jay1

According to Notebook check there are 2 versions of the 630 though. One of which is equivelent of a 540, the other the equivalent of a 550, so a decent amount of difference between the 2.

From the look of your earlier post, it appears that the PCS one will be the lesser of the 2. But just to avoid any doubt, could you confirm.

Ta