VR Games Bundle

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
GMG are doing a weird and slightly complex promotion (as is their wont) but it may be of interest to gamers who also VR game.

This explains the sale:

As far as I get it: buying a sale game from either their Gold or Silver categories nets you the "Intel Starter Pack", including:
Star Trek Bridge Crew
Raw Data
Gas Guzzlers Extreme
and maybe some other bits.

I'm not particularly familiar with those titles other than hearing Star Trek Bridge Crew is supposed to be one of the best coop experiences going. It's not a game that's been bundled afaik, and even the sale price is usually £10 or so.

There's also a discount coupon for the site and another free game, though these are games they often sell for £1 or so, so the value there is relatively limited. But a nice bonus if you wanted to pick up CK2 or something.

The games on the Silver list include things like Borderlands: Handsome Jack Collection for £5, ROTR for £8 (which also has VR and coop elements) and a lot more. Not rock-bottom prices for these titles, but decent especially for the content and considering the value of the VR games, a very good buy. There are VR titles in the gold/silver categories e.g. Superhot VR, LA Noire VR, Arizona Sunshine

The games lists let you filter by VR support e.g. gold and silver

I think I've got that right. I'm tired and you need a PhD in everything to understand some of GMG's promotions, but flagging up anyway.