vyper 15 keyboard driver

AlexandruAMS

hi guys! I just bought a vyper 15 and when I open it the keyboard is RGB.. until the moment I enter the password and open it, then it turns blue, can someone help me with a driver where I can control the colors? in the past the former owner said that he changed the color once to blue and since then he doesn't know anything about how it should be done

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
hi guys! I just bought a vyper 15 and when I open it the keyboard is RGB.. until the moment I enter the password and open it, then it turns blue, can someone help me with a driver where I can control the colors? in the past the former owner said that he changed the color once to blue and since then he doesn't know anything about how it should be done
If it’s second hand, the previous owner should have transferred warranty which would have given you access to an online account with your drivers. Without that you're a bit stuck.

Last edited:

AlexandruAMS

unfortunately the former owner is dead, I bought the laptop from his family.. does anyone have a driver or could I do something about it?

AlexandruAMS

Without transfer of ownership I’m afraid you’re not eligible for an account.
fortunately, they were really nice to send me the driver package, but I can't find the driver for the keyboard, I can find all the drivers but not this one, I think it must be due to some settings or something else done, I managed to change the right ones from the bios from rainbow in wave when I open it but it still remains blue... I guess I need some application

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
fortunately, they were really nice to send me the driver package, but I can't find the driver for the keyboard, I can find all the drivers but not this one, I think it must be due to some settings or something else done, I managed to change the right ones from the bios from rainbow in wave when I open it but it still remains blue... I guess I need some application
You’d need to contact PCS