Vyper III power supply seems to have died

Just in case I'm doing anything stupid.... my Vyper III won't charge. The little light that indicates power is present does not come on. I have tried a different fuse in the plug just in case.

It's only 3 months old... it was fine a day or so ago. I just wondered if anyone else had an unreliable power supply or indeed something similar that turned out to be something else?

Thanks

barlew

Godlike
Just in case I'm doing anything stupid.... my Vyper III won't charge. The little light that indicates power is present does not come on. I have tried a different fuse in the plug just in case.

It's only 3 months old... it was fine a day or so ago. I just wondered if anyone else had an unreliable power supply or indeed something similar that turned out to be something else?

Thanks
Sounds like you need to book out and RMA mate.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
If you can remove the battery then do so and plug in the charger. That will show whether the problem is with the charger or the battery.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Can I first suggest before taking anything apart that you change the fuse on the plug and also try different sockets in the house.