Wait time

John1996

What have been peoples wait time?
Everything I've ordered are in stock and I just wanted to know peoples experience with there order due to wait times/production times.
Thanks

Ervini

My wait time was 26 working days, but I ordered a GTX 1650 super and it was in very short supply, basically unless you order low range parts for example a GT 1030 you should be quite fine and have a short wait time but if you order anything higher up than that you should expect a longer wait unless you get lucky with the stock.

Citrus_9

Expert
What have been peoples wait time?
Everything I've ordered are in stock and I just wanted to know peoples experience with there order due to wait times/production times.
Thanks
Depending on your build. If you show us your specs, we may point you to the right direction. There're few other large threads for builds with most popular GPU's, such as 3060Ti or 3080, where people share their lead times.

i`m at preproduction day 20 (tuesday) which is basically i place my order 30 days ago - looks like i will have to pay my credit card bill before i ever see my desktop pc! - feed up - the parts where in stock when i ordered

Citrus_9

Expert
i`m at preproduction day 20 (tuesday) which is basically i place my order 30 days ago - looks like i will have to pay my credit card bill before i ever see my desktop pc! - feed up - the parts where in stock when i ordered
Please refer to the relevant threads regarding the above + read stickies to understand the context. Just one simple example, if someone before you place an order, but later amends it to the GPU or CPU (or other component) you've chosen, and that would be the last part - you'd need to wait till it gets in stock as the person, ordering before you, have a priority. That's just one of a few possible scenarios... If you bought a PC with one or more most popular parts, currently 20 working days isn't long - due to covid, supply, demand and Brexit things have changed a lot and waiting times are longer than normally used to be...