Waiting for Graphics card to complete build!

harkonnen1969

Hi! I've been waiting for a graphics card to complete the pc I ordered! How long does it take for a part to arrive , I've been waiting since 27th Dec and have had no update since then! I also posted some thing in the facebook page but got no reply, does anyone reply to facebook posts?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hi! I've been waiting for a graphics card to complete the pc I ordered! How long does it take for a part to arrive , I've been waiting since 27th Dec and have had no update since then! I also posted some thing in the facebook page but got no reply, does anyone reply to facebook posts?

Facebook or the forum are not official channels of support. Have you try emailing them or calling them?

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
As keynes said the forum and Facebook are not official lines of support. Our marketing team do try to respond to all facebook posts, due to your graphics card being a very high end QUADRO 4000 card we have to order these in on a as and when basis. I will have a look into this for you to see when the GPU is due in.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Graphics card should be in tomorrow and we will continue with your order as soon as it lands. My apology for the delay.