Waiting for my New PC :/

ghostfire

Bronze Level Poster
hey i have come back to the forums because of a few problems really.

Basically when i ordered my PC on the 22nd November everything went fine, payment went straight through.

Then couple days later got email about changing case from coolmaster 310 to coolmaster 430 like some others in other posts. so went ahead with the change as it looks even better personally. Also had an email that it will be built ASAP etc etc.

Tried ringing today to get some advice over the phone and for some reason i tried ringing a couple of times and all i got was some weird beeping noise then line went dead. so decided to come to the forums again as it seems a popular place for the PCS staff to be.

Really would like to know what is going on as its still in Pre-Production and im worrying because i am going home from university around the 20th for christmas and there is no way i can change the address to home as i cant get the system back up here.

If any of the PCS staff could please answer me, would REALLY appreciate it.

Sorry if this is the wrong place but dont know what to do.

Many thanks.

Shane.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I will check this order for you tomorrow and get back to you. I does seem to have been waiting a little longer than anticipated, but please don't forget we're pushing through our Christmas backlog at the moment.

ghostfire

Bronze Level Poster
yeah i totally understand. Just a little worried due to it being near christmas and wont be here after a certain date :/ will you need my order No. btw? and thanks for the speedy reply. much appreciated :)

Order No. 365162

just incase :)

Last edited:

ghostfire

Bronze Level Poster
Had an email concerning my PC and should be ready for dispatch over next few days or so. wont be needing a reply now. thanks anyway :)