Warning! BF3 FREE GAME ending today!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We've just about run out of BF3 games I'm afraid. The campaign will be taken down at some point today and once we've taken it down we will not be able to supply the game to any customers who have not yet placed an order.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Very good of you to give people some warning in case they were umming and arring about whether to order today or tomorrow :D

nbd2

i placed an order on the 31st of october, but didn't use a promo code or anything like that. As a long shot, will i be getting any awesome extras like free BF3 etc?

Rakk

The Awesome
i placed an order on the 31st of october, but didn't use a promo code or anything like that. As a long shot, will i be getting any awesome extras like free BF3 etc?

It wasn't a promo code thing, it was if you ordered a 'Intel® Core™ K Series' CPU after the offer started (which was maybe about the 27th Oct)
So it depends what you ordered for BF3 :)

Bubsi

Hi guys, I ordered my pc last night at 1am (10/11/11). Will I still get a copy of BF3 even if it takes two weeks from now to build my pc?

P.S. I'm so excited about my first PCS pc. I've read a lot of great stuff about you guys.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, I ordered my pc last night at 1am (10/11/11). Will I still get a copy of BF3 even if it takes two weeks from now to build my pc?

I've checked your order and it's included, so yes you will receive BF3 for FREE. :D