Was I hacked?

marklcfc

Gold Level Poster
And does it matter now I’ve changed all passwords or does this mean I have to change everything again 😩

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
And does it matter now I’ve changed all passwords or does this mean I have to change everything again 😩
If it's your phone that compromised, then changing passwords won't have made any difference. In times like this I reset all my devices, but if you have them set up properly, everything is backed up to the cloud, so takes no time to get it back up and running again.

marklcfc

Gold Level Poster
If it's your phone that compromised, then changing passwords won't have made any difference. In times like this I reset all my devices, but if you have them set up properly, everything is backed up to the cloud, so takes no time to get it back up and running again.
I've changed all my passwords on my computer and set up lastpass on my computer and phone. If you still suggest the phone thing I can do it though.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Once breached I would consider a complete overhaul of all items - especially if you dont know where the breach originated from.

If you have things backed up then it doesnt take long to restore.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Anyone use Roboform at all - Ive been using that years, but seen a few other password managers mentioned in this thread so wondered if Im a bit out of date now...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Anyone use Roboform at all - Ive been using that years, but seen a few other password managers mentioned in this thread so wondered if Im a bit out of date now...
It's pretty basic by today's standards, it's fine but missing a lot of features that others have.

marklcfc

Gold Level Poster
I've messed up, I've reset everything but I don't know my password to iCloud now and I can't log in to find it out, or reset it as my phone needs to be working

Bhuna50

Author Level
Go to support page on apple.com - there are links there about forgetting your icloud logon.

(beaten to it)...

marklcfc

Gold Level Poster
I've managed to reset password thankfully, resetting it again hopefully it will restore from backup this time