Wavering CPU fan after start up

Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-10700K (3.8GHz) 16MB Cache
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16GB)
Graphics CardNVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 - 8.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 64 Bit

My CPU fan on my laptop speeds up and slows down wildy not long after boot up and I can't for the life of me figure out why it is. I can't seem to find a solution anywhere online so I thought I'll post here since my laptop was originally bought here three years ago. The problem started about a year ago and it wasn't that big of an issue since it only lasted for 30 minutes then it would return to normal fan function. Now it seems to be lasting about an hour and a half and in some cases it will return later on in the day.

It happens no matter what I'm doing wether I'm playing a game or just browsing the internet. Right now I'm just typing this up and the fan is running at 4000rmp despite the cpu temp being at 26 degrees.

I have tried:
-Updating Drivers
-Adjusting fan speed settings through the app that came pre installed with the laptop
-Going through task manager and ending taxing processes
-Disabling programmes on start up
-A quick fix I found online where I go through Power Options in the control panel settings where I've changed power plan settings for the system cooling policy for plugged in from active to passive and maximum processor state for plugged in from 100% to 98%. This reduces the fan noise I used to experience when using highly taxing progammes such as playing games but the main issue still persists.

It feels like the wavering fan bypasses system settings somehow but I don't know how to go about fixing it.

Other than the fans my laptop works perfectly, the fan just gets so loud and erratic it is really annyoing to try and sit through. I have a basic knowledge of compters and components so I might need things spelling out for me but I would really appreciate some advice as I feel that I am at my wits end.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-10700K (3.8GHz) 16MB Cache
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16GB)
Graphics CardNVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 - 8.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 64 Bit

My CPU fan on my laptop speeds up and slows down wildy not long after boot up and I can't for the life of me figure out why it is. I can't seem to find a solution anywhere online so I thought I'll post here since my laptop was originally bought here three years ago. The problem started about a year ago and it wasn't that big of an issue since it only lasted for 30 minutes then it would return to normal fan function. Now it seems to be lasting about an hour and a half and in some cases it will return later on in the day.

It happens no matter what I'm doing wether I'm playing a game or just browsing the internet. Right now I'm just typing this up and the fan is running at 4000rmp despite the cpu temp being at 26 degrees.

I have tried:
-Updating Drivers
-Adjusting fan speed settings through the app that came pre installed with the laptop
-Going through task manager and ending taxing processes
-Disabling programmes on start up
-A quick fix I found online where I go through Power Options in the control panel settings where I've changed power plan settings for the system cooling policy for plugged in from active to passive and maximum processor state for plugged in from 100% to 98%. This reduces the fan noise I used to experience when using highly taxing progammes such as playing games but the main issue still persists.

It feels like the wavering fan bypasses system settings somehow but I don't know how to go about fixing it.

Other than the fans my laptop works perfectly, the fan just gets so loud and erratic it is really annyoing to try and sit through. I have a basic knowledge of compters and components so I might need things spelling out for me but I would really appreciate some advice as I feel that I am at my wits end.
Hiya, have you serviced it since you've had it? That means removing the heatsink and fans, clearing them all out for dust and repasting the cpu?

Did you order it with or without windows?