Ordered my new pc on the 1st nov.

Case
COOLERMASTER CM STORM ENFORCER - GAMING ENTHUSIAST CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i5-2500k Quad Core (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache) + HD Graphics
Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z68-V: USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, NVIDIA®SLI™, ATI®CrossFireX
Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (2 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card
1.5GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX650 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£72)
Processor Cooling
TITAN FENRIR EVO EXTREME HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£39)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)
Anti-Virus
BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIAL
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days
Miscellaneous
FREE Battlefield 3 with 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processor-K
Miscellaneous

Price: £1,242.66 including VAT and delivery.

weekends are so hard on the waiting, my machine hasn't moved from the processing stage yet but at least i could see the working days change. My fault just an impatient person, wish i could just forget about it until it arrives on my doorstep but i am always the same wether it's a dvd/cd/game on order or a £1200 pc.
You should see me when i am waiting for a parcel to arrive, at the window at the smallest noise, i'm sure my neighbours think i'm a peeping tom on those days :)

:) we are moving now
Processed Date 01-11-2011
Pre-Production Date 08-11-2011
Build Date 14-11-2011

Last edited:

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Im the same as i orderd my pc thursday and it is still processing. I have been waiting along time for the money for my Pc as it is my first gaming one and every 20 minutes i find myself on the site waiting for it to change.

Mr.E

Nice spec!
I feel exactly the same as you when it comes to waiting. My PC is on its 9th working day but still in Pre-Production. PCS said I should expect it sometime next week.
Weekends are the worst, though. Just knowing that my PC isn't getting any closer to me as the hours pass by isn't the best feeling.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i think the 650w PSU is out of stock at the moment, if you can afford it, you can up your spec to the 750w one for £14 extra

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
thx for the advice wozza365 will ring tommorrow and check if it is a hold up on power supply then yes will upgrade.

Part of the reason for my impatence is i am without a decent pc at the moment had one from c****s where the liquid cooling failed on my machine on the 26th of august after only 10 months use and had to wait over a month for them to decide that it couldn't be fixed, so got a refund, then stupidly purchased a A****w**e from d**l which cost a small fortune but was faulty from opening the box and just spent my first few days of ownership doing tests, changing os and just getting nowhere, so it went back, I don't like returning anything but after very poor customer service decided this is the only way to save myself months of headaches.

So here i am waiting for my 3rd machine in about a year ( should have just come here first by the look of things ) with me missing my pc games..... i can feel them calling me

* i will leave you to fill in the blanks

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
you wont be disappointed here, the customer service is amazing, the best ive personally ever seen, if there are any problems, you just give em a ring and theyll help sort it, you can still phone up for help even out of warranty, although obviously no free replacements

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
you wont be disappointed here, the customer service is amazing, the best ive personally ever seen, if there are any problems, you just give em a ring and theyll help sort it, you can still phone up for help even out of warranty, although obviously no free replacements

I have to agree so far seen nothing but good on the forums and even when it came to phoning for a bit of advice on the build PCS was very helpful, ( was nice not to be shunted from 1 dept to another). complete change from what i received previously, i.e promises of returned phone calls/emails that didn't arrive to no idea as to what was going on with my machine.

I was so wary about buying a new pc from anyone but due to the fantastic forum community/ help i have already recieved from PCS and the good reviews, looks like the best choice i have made in a while concering purchasing a pc

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
i think the 650w PSU is out of stock at the moment, if you can afford it, you can up your spec to the 750w one for £14 extra

Phoned on monday no problems with stock, was held in processing for awhile, again PCS very helpful pc has now moved into pre-production, today :)

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
:) in the building stage now, the last weekend was murder on the waiting, even more so with skyrim/total war shogun2 and bf3 waiting for me to try out

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
The wait is driving my wife nut's i keep giving her updates every few hours, now on 11th working day and still in the in building stage, losing hope that it will be here now before the weekend so looks like another weekend to get through. oh well will just have to drive my family nut's a bit more and hope i don't have to sleep out in the garage.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hahah lol, I drove my missus nuts going on about it! lol had to go on holiday for a week the day after I got my pc! lol think she just ignored me most of the time lol.

Just wait till your gaming for a couple of hours with headset on, my god she wont be happy then!

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
my wife is never that happy with my gaming but i think she prefer's that to me constantly going on about waiting for my new pc