What case should I get?

Hi. I configured a computer that will fit my needs perfectly. I now need a case. Good airflow for my pc components and I want it to look good for as cheap as I can get it. I have been recommended the Fractal Focus G Black Gaming case but I don't like the looks of it. I don't mind if its on the configurator or if I need to send in my own case.

I might replace the CPU or GPU in the future. I do have a Noctua NH-U12S that I will replace the standard CPU fan with once I get the pc delivered so it should fit in the case. Easy to upgrade case because yeah.....
Computer specs.

Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Six Core CPU (3.6GHz-4.2GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)

Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!

Memory (RAM)

32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB) - I know someone will say 32gb isn't necessary but I always hit the limit with 16gb ram so I want 16gb more. Also, can be overclocked to 3600MHz

Graphics Card

None, I already got one - I got a Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super

1st Storage Drive
1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE - Games

1st M.2 SSD Drive
500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3200MB/W) - OS installed in this

Power Supply
CORSAIR 550W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA-QUIET - Since I will be upgrading some things later, a semi-modular will make it less messy.

Power Cable

1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)

Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER - Will be replaced with Noctua NH-U12S

Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING

Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Wireless/Wired Networking
WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0

USB/Thunderbolt Options

MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS

I really do like the looks of it. While I was looking it on amazon and scrolled down, I saw the Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow. I like the looks of this too. Would you recommend it? If the answer is yes than ill send the case in. (Also remember, I need it to be easy to upgrade, fit an NH-U12S and a Gigabyte RTX 2070 super).
Also, how many extra fans do you suggest i should get in the Airflow 275R or (if it is better)
iCUE 220T RGB Airflow

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The iCue is a fine case and will do OK. It's a cheaper option from Corsair though and with that in mind the fans are quite noisy. It's also quite small so this has to be kept in mind as the fans will need to work to get the air through it.

If you want RGB the TD500 or the H500 would be excellent options. Good airflow, decent size, etc. Will have a bit of noise to them but they recently upgraded to aRGB fans which aren't bad on acoustics according to reviews.

With additional fans, I wouldn't bother initially. See how it goes with the pre-fitted fans.

I was just about to order but than I saw another case. The one you suggested is the TD500 (£113), I saw the TD500 mesh. Which one was it you suggested? Should I save a bit of money on the mesh or will that not be worth it?

Attachments

• 93345B6A-82BE-4A81-9B1E-871C8DBFA08A.jpeg
    93345B6A-82BE-4A81-9B1E-871C8DBFA08A.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 125

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The TD500 Mesh is from PCS, I wasn't recommending to buy it on your own. It's in the configurator :)