What do you guys think of the GTX 860M 2GB?

HMCC

Is it good for gaming ? because thats the most the i can afford and really want to play decent games like battlefield 4, crysis 3, black ops 2 and battlefield 3..
Also, what temp is normal for the 860M to be at when gaming ? and is the difference between the 860m 2gb and the 860m 4gb crucial? will I lose a lot if I get the 2gb ?

Any idea what this graphic card will be like with this games ?
I dont expect to play on the absolute Ultra settings but as long as I can pull of 1920x1080 on all the games and at least medium settings I will be pretty happy !

Last edited:

HMCC

Is it good for gaming ? because thats the most the i can afford and really want to play decent games like battlefield 4, crysis 3, black ops 2 and battlefield 3..
Also, what temp is normal for the 860M to be at when gaming ? and is the difference between the 860m 2gb and the 860m 4gb crucial? will I lose a lot if I get the 2gb ?

Any idea what this graphic card will be like with this games ?
I dont expect to play on the absolute Ultra settings but as long as I can pull of 1920x1080 on all the games and at least medium settings I will be pretty happy !

keynes

Multiverse Poster
it would be better if you don't duplicate your threads so others don't repeat the feedback that you already got.

Stressed

Silver Level Poster
It's a decent card. However it's the low range of the gtx800 series.
Most of these are soldered on the motherboard.

It should run you the games mentioned, but you may need to play crysis 3 at low