What do you think to these Specs?

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
Please tell me what you think of these Specs for Gaming and Video editing, AND rate out of 10!:)

Case
NZXT PHANTOM WHITE GAMING CASE

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i5-2400 Quad Core (3.10GHz, 6MB Cache) + HD Graphics

Motherboard
ASUS® P8P67 (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, CrossFireX™

Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)

Graphics Card
2GB AMD RADEON™ HD6950 - 2 DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
Free Item

Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB SERIAL ATA 3-Gb/s HARD DRIVE WITH 16MB CACHE (7,200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM

Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT

Power Supply
600W Quiet 80 PLUS Quad Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan (£59)

Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£19)

Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Network Facilities
ONBOARD GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI CARD (£16)

USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Could you give us an indication as to what budget you are on, what games you like playing and what kind of graphics settings you want to be able to use? i.e ULTRA/ High/Medium/Low

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
Could you give us an indication as to what budget you are on, what games you like playing and what kind of graphics settings you want to be able to use? i.e ULTRA/ High/Medium/Low

My Budget is £900 MAX, I wan't the NZXT Phantom full tower case and I will be using it for gaming(MW2,COD4,ect..),Video editing, Photography, Fast internet searching...with high graphic settings.

Hope this give's you more of an idea. :)

stegor

Bright Spark
For the price bracket I like it! Might be tempted to up the memory to 8GB, but you could always do that later. You could drop the cooling as a way of paying for part of it as it isn't really needed. 9/10 (based on price).

stegor

Bright Spark
Well, the guys on a low budget and the Kingston adds cost without much benefit (although I bought it!).

Thought you were being sarcastic - apologies if not.

stegor

Bright Spark
Oops = ignore that - looking at wrong thread - note to self: stop drinking and typing in forums at same time!

senaiboy

Specs looks good for the price. I assume you aren't planning on overclocking, are you?

No I wouldn't upgrade the RAM. 4GB RAM is enough for decent gaming, and the RAM speed has minimal impact on the PC's performance anyway.

If it were me I would upgrade to i5 2500 (3.30GHz), and go for Caviar Black as the HDD. Otherwise, it looks good and should serve you well ;)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I definetly think you should get a caviar black for faster access times which often causes lag when going near a big city in games like fallout

robmal

Bronze Level Poster
Its a nice spec.... I'd upgrade to the Corsair TX 650W and get a Caviar Black 750GB HDD but otherwise GOOD :) 8.5/10 ;)