What does this mean?

doates

Bronze Level Poster
Im using Fed ex tracking for my Delivery. Do i need to do anything ETC?

1632395521678.png

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Im using Fed ex tracking for my Delivery. Do i need to do anything ETC?

View attachment 29416
That's just Fed Ex at the minute mate they are experiencing significant delays. I would honestly expect it to sit in customs for at least a week before being cleared.

There really isn't anything you can do about it right now, just Fed Ex working through a big back log that they can't keep up with

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
PC has came and no issues so far :D ANY Tips for moving games from one pc to the other?
Short of taking the entire physical drive out and installing it in the new computer? You can always use an external HDD but it would likely take ages

doates

Bronze Level Poster
yea i just want to move gta and red dead from one pc to the other i have slow internet. will take a day or 2 to download each. I could buy a 1tp HDD to move them. But i was also thinking of transfering them over my home network but not sure what speeds that would be

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
yea i just want to move gta and red dead from one pc to the other i have slow internet. will take a day or 2 to download each. I could buy a 1tp HDD to move them. But i was also thinking of transfering them over my home network but not sure what speeds that would be
What platform are they on? What games manager?

doates

Bronze Level Poster
Also my 5600x cpu is sitting at around 68 degrees while downloading a few applications is that not a bit high?

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Also my 5600x cpu is sitting at around 68 degrees while downloading a few applications is that not a bit high?
That's alarmingly high to be honest, says to me either a bad paste job or a CPU cooler not properly functioning/mounted.

What are the computer specs?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Please feel free to move this to its own thread if it's seen as off-topic, as I'm going to add a few more screenshots.

A few of the game launchers I've got installed are real resource hogs and will use much more of the processor than I think they should (some use the same resources as 4 concurrent Youtube streams).

Of course, I knew the 5800X was a nuclear power station in a small package, but haven't had any crashing caused by high temps.

e.g. just launched Xbox Gamepass and it's now updating 2 games...
Capture.png

Running Cinebench on loop:
Sensorpanel.PNG

HWMonitor of the same...
HWMonitor.PNG

Corsair iCUE of the same...
Loaded.png

Corsair iCUE 30 seconds later...
Unloaded.PNG

Attachments

• Unloaded.PNG
    Unloaded.PNG
    26.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Neither of those things would be acceptable to me, updating a game should not have your CPU spiking at 60C from idle

What temperatures are you seeing when the CPU is underload?

doates

Bronze Level Poster
yea i just ran a cinebench test for my cpu a few times never went above 70. Ill probabally test it with total war to see if it gets near 90 where throttling will start occuring

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
yea i just ran a cinebench test for my cpu a few times never went above 70. Ill probabally test it with total war to see if it gets near 90 where throttling will start occuring
running a stress test in aida64 my 5900x peeks at just over 70C, and that's over a 10 minute test