What does this mean?

doates

Bronze Level Poster
Id think pcs would run simple gpu and cpu tests before sending out a pc. I may need to remount my cpu cooler but i now have no thermal paste

doates

Bronze Level Poster
1632760026089.png

Im downloading rendering and playing total war with 244 fps for 20 mins and its like this its so odd

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Updating a game actually does a lot more CPU processing than you might think.

It's downloading, unencrypting and then extracting and installing all in real time. It's actually quite a significant load.

Those Temps would be expected.

doates

Bronze Level Poster
WELL i was doing 4 at a time oops yea i think its fine sitting around 30 now idle thanks for the help guys. I done a load of research myself and i think its fine now. iF anyone knows a decent free stress test let me know. But i think it was just me over reacting

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
WELL i was doing 4 at a time oops yea i think its fine sitting around 30 now idle thanks for the help guys. I done a load of research myself and i think its fine now. iF anyone knows a decent free stress test let me know. But i think it was just me over reacting
For CPU, Prime95 or Aida64
For GPU, furmark or Heaven benchmark

doates

Bronze Level Poster
Yea after some testing everything is totally fine been playing cyberpunk with ultra settings. Getting almost 100 fps with dlss on. Its working perfectly first GPU That doesnt have coil whine!!!