what exactly is covered by the warranty options?

Al.Neri

Super Star
the reason I am asking, is because my mouse has become faulty all of a sudden. the mouse itself works in terms of moving the cursor on the screen, but the scroll wheel is now defective. it can scroll down ok, but scrolling up goes from doing so either very slowly, or not at all. normally if I didn't use the wheel much, I wouldn't care, but me personally, I use the scroll wheel all the time so it becoming defective is very annoying to me.

is it just the pc itself, or does the warranty cover peripherals as well. also, if a RMA is requested, can another one be requested further down the line should something else go wrong, or are we limited to one?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
What warranty do you have?
From the T&C:
In addition to any warranty that you may have purchased with your Goods, all Goods that we supply are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
if a RMA is requested, can another one be requested further down the line should something else go wrong, or are we limited to one?
If you have gold warranty parts and collection cost are covered by 2 years, if you experience more than 1 issue you should be entitle to RMA as many times as needed to solve any issues within the 2 years time.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£69)

I'd expect the warranty to cover peripherals, you should also have manufacturer's warranty depending on when you purchased the item.

steaky360

I recently RMA'd my mouse too and I have the same warranty as yourself. You will be able to RMA your mouse through PCS but I believe the 'collect and return' part doesn't apply and you have to send the mouse back to them at your own cost (at least that's what I had to do). They will progress the RMA as normal from then and return your mouse in a working condition (Repaired or replaced).