What game?

Slurpak

Silver Level Poster
hi everyone,

im getting my new PCS computer early next week, and was wondering on what would be the first few games that i should get.

i have been recommended crysis by a mate, who said he would lend it to me, purely because of the awesome graphics, but i heard that the gameplay wasn't great.

I'm mainly into rpg's and fps's, my favourite games being oblivion, borderlands, the half life series, the stalker games, ect. but im looking for a new game that i haven't played before (i haven't played many as this is going to be the first half decent computer i will have had - im usually an xboxer) that has decent graphics, decent gameplay, and a nice storyline.

can anyone recommend me one?

thinking of giving dragon age a go, especially since the new one is coming out soon, and i would have liked to play through the first one first.

also i am getting quad core 3.1ghz, GTX470, 4gb ram. so it'll be able to play pretty much whatever i throw at it.

thanks in advance

Slurpak

Freeley

If you like fps's then try the new medal of honour as per my thread - the graphics look amazing on high res, way better than anything the xbox could manage.
The odd bug but very enjoyable.