What graphics card(s) for 4 monitors?

I'm currently spec'ing up a Ryzen 7 PC that needs to be able to connect to 4 monitors. The PC will be used primarily for streaming so will be running OBS, PowerPoint, MediaPlayer, etc. It won't be used for gaming at all and won't need to display 4K video.

It's going to be used for live streaming in a fairly quiet environment so ideally needs something that isn't going to cause a racket if the temp rises a bit. The max it will usually be streaming for is ~2 hours. I also don't have a massive budget so can't lay down a big wad of cash, especially as the more expensive cards that support 4 monitors seem to be geared more towards high performance gaming, which just isn't needed (I think the cheapest I can find here on PCS is the AMD RADEON RX570 which adds £162 to the price).

I've been looking at passively cooled cards and the first card I looked into was the 2GB ASUS GT710-4H-SL-2GD5 GeForce GT 710 which has 4 HDMI ports (not available at PCS) and seems like a good fit. So my first question is, has anyone used one of these? Would it cope OK with a fairly bog-standard, non-gaming environment?

The other option I'd been looking at was using two 1GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 710 1GD3H cards, but I just tried adding two of them to my config, and got shown a warning which prevents me from continuing:

Unfortunately the graphics card you have selected does not support SLI/Crossfire. Please select a different graphics card or alternatively remove your second/third graphics card choice.

I'd never heard of SLI/Crossfire but I've since Googled it and looks like it's some means of splitting the graphics processing load between multiple graphics cards. (Though as I'm not going to be gaming or doing graphics intensive stuff, I wouldn't have thought that mattered? Anyway, it wouldn't let me continue...)

I then changed the primary graphics card to a 1GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 730 and whilst it displayed the following warning, it did let me continue:

When configuring a computer with a different secondary graphics card to the first graphics card, please note that you cannot enable Nvidia® SLi or AMD® Crossfire™ technology. This configuration is ideal for an environment where you would like to connect a 3rd or 4th monitor, but it is not suitable for playing games.

I don't really know much about graphics cards so I'm just wondering if anyone can give me some guidance on what would the most suitable option to go for, given the need for something quiet and that, ideally, doesn't come with a hefty price tag? I'm assuming the SLI/Crossfire thing wouldn't be an issue for a non-gaming setup?

Thanks