What happened to the free watch dogs?

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
Not that I could play it anyway because my computer is broken, but I just wondered, when I ordered my PC there was an offer for a free copy of watch dogs, which I never received, the rest of my order arrived on 13/08...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Not that I could play it anyway because my computer is broken, but I just wondered, when I ordered my PC there was an offer for a free copy of watch dogs, which I never received, the rest of my order arrived on 13/08...

There's usually a card in the box with directions for online activation of a code.

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
There wasn't, the email I received when it was dispatched said it would be to follow, but it never followed.

Another example of the great service I have received from pcs

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There wasn't, the email I received when it was dispatched said it would be to follow, but it never followed.

Another example of the great service I have received from pcs

I would contact them about that then. I'm sorry you've been let down so much with your order, must be frustrating.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
When you order, if you read the details of it, the free games are always limited stock (as it comes from the card manufacturer not PCS), so sometimes you don't get one. Pretty sure if you ask though they'll send you one (especially as you have had RMAs etc :) )

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
Yeah, that's probably what happened. Within a couple of days of receiving my order, the offer changed to the Borderlands one, so I think I probably got in at the end of the promotion and they had run out. Disappointing though.