What SSD?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
The two are pretty similar, however, i don't think you would notice any difference in speeds. Unless you had two of the same systems one with one of the two ssd's, then you may notice a a second or so difference.

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
I'd stick with SATA 3. The intel are supposed to be more reliable and work a treat with the intel controllers on the mobo. However, the kingston ones are supposed to be very good. The main difference is price but the intel one will fit better with the laptop than the kingston.

[email protected]

Thanks guys, I have decided to go with the Intel SSD, purely because I needed a fast build and the Kingston Hyperx wasn't in stock.
I did some research and it appears that the Intel is the more reliable, however Benchmark wise it is slightly slower and more expensive!

I'm using a Vortex 2 in an old laptop and that is pretty quick, but not as quick as the Intel, so I'm sure i will be happy with it...

InfernalBadger

Bronze Level Poster
I decided to go with the Kkingston after reading not very favorable reviews of the Intel drives and very favorable ones of the Kingston ones.

The Kingston was pretty much the fastest consumer drive available when I ordered it.