What to careful about if I want RED inside my case?

I am about to order the specs list below:

Case
Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T,
Overclocked CPU
Overclocked Intel® Six Core i7-3930K (3.2GHz @ max 4.6GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® P9X79 PRO
Memory (RAM)
32GB KINGSTON HYPERX GENESIS QUAD-DDR3 1600MHz X.M.P(8 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
240GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
3rd Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
RAID
RAID 0 (STRIPED VOLUME - 2 x same size & model HDD / SSD) (£9)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W PRO SERIES™ HX750-80 PLUS® SILVER MODULAR (£114)
Processor Cooling
INTEL CERTIFIED LIQUID CPU COOLER FOR SOCKET LG2011 (£79)
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)

My question is what should I do to make the above specs look red without any leds installed... I know ASUS® P9X79 PRO is blue!!! SO are the KINGSTON RAMs.... and so is the Intel cooler.... I do not know about the GPU....
Will I sound stupid if I say I want red so I will change ASUS® P9X79 PRO to ASUS Rampage Extreme and buy Corsair Vengeance RAM which are RED as well....?????!!!!!

I want the system to look like in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNIMpVJGCwA

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Seems like an expensive upgrade just for the red colour in your system. You could get red braided cables, I know corsair offers them (Corsair Individually Sleeved Modular Cable upgrade kit for the Pro Series Red ).
If you are buying the pc for gaming I'd go with the 3rd generation intel CPU, the sabertooth is a nice looking mobo.

Seems like an expensive upgrade just for the red colour in your system. You could get red braided cables, I know corsair offers them (Corsair Individually Sleeved Modular Cable upgrade kit for the Pro Series Red ).
If you are buying the pc for gaming I'd go with the 3rd generation intel CPU, the sabertooth is a nice looking mobo.

I was thinking of these... How can I make the RAMs red?? Is there any fins I can buy to make them look red??

tom_gr7

Life Serving
if you wanted a red theme,
you would need a asus ROG mobo,

red bitfenix cables - although you would need to buy and fit these yourself.

also buy ya own red ram - the kingston is blue,

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
The gpu will most likely be black, do you only want red inside the case? Cos you could get the red NZXT phantom

keynes

Multiverse Poster
small brush and colour them.......:)

You can get the corsair vengeance, they look pretty good. I am sure if you send the memory to PCS they would fit them for you. But seriously, I rather spend the additional money on getting an additional GPU or other peripherals.

small brush and colour them.......:)

You can get the corsair vengeance, they look pretty good. I am sure if you send the memory to PCS they would fit them for you. But seriously, I rather spend the additional money on getting an additional GPU or other peripherals.

Corsair vengeance RAMs looks great but very pricey . isnt there any alternate red RAM in the market??