What's going on with my build

Wow! Lucky you.

How is it possible though?

I am on 40 working days with 3090 and still in pre-production.

It is soooooo unfair.

Regular 3090 or Strix?
You know what? I dont even know, there was just an option as a 3090? To be honest i wouldn't care if it be Strix, but nobody gave me this option even i called them for a several time and i told them i am in a RUSH, clients are behind my ASS! Unfortunately it is very bad service, i have paid 7,040 £ but there is nobody gives a damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You know what? I dont even know, there was just an option as a 3090? To be honest i wouldn't care if it be Strix, but nobody gave me this option even i called them for a several time and i told them i am in a RUSH, clients are behind my ASS! Unfortunately it is very bad service, i have paid 7,040 £ but there is nobody gives a damn.
Weather you’re in a rush or not has no impact to worldwide stock shortages I’m afraid, they can’t magic up parts out of thin air :)

I’m also afraid the cost of the system has no impact on queue placement either, makes no difference.

If you ask for some guidance in the check your spec thread I’m sure someone will help.

You are misleading the subject. It is global problem yeah but what i am saying is not about that. It is not about the money as well. It is about i am still pre production section after 40 days, and someone in testing after 9 days with same card. And yes i deserved a good service because i paid a lot of money, i am not looking for a slave, i am looking for a someone care about their customer.

And no, nobody helped me, even if i called them today and mentioned about this situation, they only just said "There would be a so many reason that why you are stilll on queue." Ah such a helpful, isn't it?

And i would like to say that you sound like a lawyer of them, it would be good someone here who is respectful, and supportive,

Cheers.
Weather you’re in a rush or not has no impact to worldwide stock shortages I’m afraid, they can’t magic up parts out of thin air :)

I’m also afraid the cost of the system has no impact on queue placement either, makes no difference.

If you ask for some guidance in the check your spec thread I’m sure someone will help.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You are misleading the subject. It is global problem yeah but what i am saying is not about that. It is not about the money as well. It is about i am still pre production section after 40 days, and someone in testing after 9 days with same card. And yes i deserved a good service because i paid a lot of money, i am not looking for a slave, i am looking for a someone care about their customer.

And no, nobody helped me, even if i called them today and mentioned about this situation, they only just said "There would be a so many reason that why you are stilll on queue." Ah such a helpful, isn't it?

And i would like to say that you sound like a lawyer of them, it would be good someone here who is respectful, and supportive,

Cheers.
I am being supportive, it's not just the card you've ordered, there are about 30 components, they all have to be in stock to build it.

If you post in the check this spec forum, someone will be able to advise if something is likely holding your build up or if it could be swapped out for something that's gonna be quicker.
even if i called them today and mentioned about this situation, they only just said "There would be a so many reason that why you are stilll on queue." Ah such a helpful, isn't it?
They wouldn't say that though, that's just a very odd thing to say, plenty of people call them up every day to find out if anything is holding up the build.

You said yourself, you don't know what card you've ordered, you may be comparing yourself to a completely different card, with completely different build time expectations?

My point is you may be in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
I am being supportive, it's not just the card you've ordered, there are about 30 components, they all have to be in stock to build it.

If you post in the check this spec forum, someone will be able to advise if something is likely holding your build up or if it could be swapped out for something that's gonna be quicker.

They wouldn't say that though, that's just a very odd thing to say, plenty of people call them up everday to find out if anything is holding up the build.

You said yourself, you don't know what card you've ordered, you may be comparing yourself to a completely different card, with completely different build time expectations?

I have checked it is NVIDIA one. But it doesn't matter, there was not any other options.What i am saying was not clear i think. Because there is some language issues.

When i offered them to sending my own card to build my ordered pc, they said no. When i told them let's send my PC without my graphic card, they said NO. I am just waiting on 3090 queue, they told me this. So, what make me dissapointed is, when i offered them this 2 options they could have said that "you can change your graphic card selection as Strix instead of NVIDIA" because i can see now there was Strix.

So yeah, when i said, i deserved good support service i meant this.

mossmotorsport

Bronze Level Poster
If you can see Strix now, there is nothing stopping you from amending you order, and paying the 'strix tax' - it'll cost you more, but thats the price you pay for the highest spec.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have checked it is NVIDIA one. But it doesn't matter, there was not any other options.What i am saying was not clear i think. Because there is some language issues.

When i offered them to sending my own card to build my ordered pc, they said no. When i told them let's send my PC without my graphic card, they said NO. I am just waiting on 3090 queue, they told me this. So, what make me dissapointed is, when i offered them this 2 options they could have said that "you can change your graphic card selection as Strix instead of NVIDIA" because i can see now there was Strix.

So yeah, when i said, i deserved good support service i meant this.
I think there may have been a language issue, you can totally order any build without a GPU, you can amend that now in your online account, you don't need to speak to anyone. Sending in your own case from abroad may well not be possible, I don't know.

Likewise as @mossmotorsport says, you can change to the strix now in your online account as well.

Unless there's some other factor that we're not aware of, there's no issues with the above.

I think there may have been a language issue, you can totally order any build without a GPU, you can amend that now in your online account, you don't need to speak to anyone. Sending in your own case from abroad may well not be possible, I don't know.

Likewise as @mossmotorsport says, you can change to the strix now in your online account as well.

Unless there's some other factor that we're not aware of, there's no issues with the above.
Yes, thanks, but as you can see attached image unfortunetaly both of these options are not available on my amend order section. There is no "Without Graphic Card" option as well.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 167
Okay great, thanks guys, do you think without liquid cooling is it possible to work with 2x 3090 in terms of avoiding high temperature.

It depends what it's being used for and how hard the GPU's are being worked?

Ah sorry, forget about it, because i have just realized that i can select STRIX one on my "amend order". You guys think it could be a quickest one? Because i have seen some specs on forum with STRIX 3090 which has delivered in 15 days. I am not big fan of NVDIA :)

Thanks in advance for your helps.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ah sorry, forget about it, because i have just realized that i can select STRIX one on my "amend order". You guys think it could be a quickest one? Because i have seen some specs on forum with STRIX 3090 which has delivered in 15 days. I am not big fan of NVDIA :)

Thanks in advance for your helps.
You'd need to call up and ask them what's the delay, I doubt it's the GPU, likely more the fact it's custom loop. I wouldn't change to a vastly expensive GPU without knowing that was the part holding the build up.

A custom loop is not some component that's pre made and slots in, it has to be made out of tubing and waterblocks, the GPU's have to have the coolers removed, repasted, waterblocks attached, then the tubing has to be bent and cut to the specific size depending on the components you've ordered.

It takes a lot longer to build, and then will take up to a week in testing as they have to stress test it while being very thorough and checking for any leaks and repairing where needed.

It's completely different to a standard PC. You can't expect the same build times as a normal PC.

You'd need to call up and ask them what's the delay, I doubt it's the GPU, likely more the fact it's custom loop. I wouldn't change to a vastly expensive GPU without knowing that was the part holding the build up.

A custom loop is not some component that's pre made and slots in, it has to be made out of tubing and waterblocks, the GPU's have to have the coolers removed, repasted, waterblocks attached, then the tubing has to be bent and cut to the specific size depending on the components you've ordered.

It takes a lot longer to build, and then will take up to a week in testing as they have to stress test it while being very thorough and checking for any leaks and repairing where needed.

It's completely different to a standard PC. You can't expect the same build times as a normal PC.
Yes i had ask them, they said i am just waiting for 3090. Maybe i should just cancel liquid one and go for normal PC.

In that case change it to the strix.
Okay i will. Thanks a lot. i don't wanna give up this beauty to be honest.

Thanks for your help, sorry for everyone if i am being a bit agrresive on first messages but you know it has been a long time and there is work issues that i have to handle with and i need my system very badly, and feel too much stressed.

Cheers, thanks again.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Okay i will. Thanks a lot. i don't wanna give up this beauty to be honest.

Thanks for your help, sorry for everyone if i am being a bit agrresive on first messages but you know it has been a long time and there is work issues that i have to handle with and i need my system very badly, and feel too much stressed.

Cheers, thanks again.
If you're doing rendering or something, then having a custom loop is very worthwhile, will increase the clocks that it can reach under extended use. Same for the CPU. So it's certainly not a bad thing to have ordered if the requirement is there.

Judging by the Strix 3090 thread, the stocks are pretty good, so hopefully the change you've made will push it through quickly.

In future, ask for help, we're here to help and answer questions and try to get things sorted out.