What's the scariest film you've seen?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Just so you know some of the following posts have quite a bit of gore in, so if your not into that sort of thing...

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
Quarantine first, i mean look at these pictures..

Quarantine-AtticBoy.jpg

CameraAttack.jpg

quarantine_monster.png

Ergh, giving me shivers just seeing those pictures :(

I found the First Paranormal activity freaky too...

Last edited:

Teaz

Godlike
LoL, id like to be recommend some serious scary films. havent came across any that has turned my mind into a pretzel yet. Though i have to say some of those far east scary films are quite the spook.

May watch the exorcism. is that the only one? as i heard there were quite a number of different exorcisms?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
lol heres some from rec

Rec2_2.jpg

[video=youtube;g8FBRATbJoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8FBRATbJoA[/video]

[video=youtube;8a_2fKmjekk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a_2fKmjekk[/video]

quite a few shaky cam films coming out

[video=youtube;KuhC95fR1Yg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuhC95fR1Yg&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Teaz the film FOURTH KIND... creeps me out

so did the middle part of GRAVE ENCOUNTERS hilariously bad beginning... awesome middle.... ending let it down, shame really, it could of been something special

Teaz

Godlike
Evidence and Tunnel doesnt look that good?

Would Grave encouters be classified as good? that girl in the room made me kinda laugh lool..

The Fourth Kind did not scare me one bit lol, tbh i was laughin in some bits. quite interesting film however.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
not sure i know when i was about 6 my brother tied me to my dads chair and made me watch predator, that scared the crap out of me. now days though i dont find alot that scary maybe after being metaly scared as a kid, the most modern scary film i enjoyed though was probably pandorum.

Petchi b

I watched Alien when I was about 7 years old and that freaked me out big time but since then dont really get scared by watching horrors, although I do enjoy a good horror. Also Teen Wolf used to scare me when I was young but I loved that film, must of watched it 20 times before the age of 10 lol! I came across it a few months back and it seems pretty pathetic now :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
not the scariest film ever, but human centipede freaked me out - i dont really watch horrors though i only really enjoy comedy or action movies

Stappa

Enthusiast
Zombie Flesh Eaters when I was 9 ish(nicked it out of dads wardrobe lol),Hell Raiser at the cinema when 14 ish Dont watch horror now tbh lol

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Exorcism of Emily Rose for me, the whole thing about the court case bringing the realism into it and the whole 'did she/have they?' questions come into it. And that face she pulls when she distorts when that guys sleeping over, freaky. The Exorcist scared me senseless when I was a kid just because of that voice. Freaky.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Never really watch the tosh that has been linked so far. I find a lot of that stuff needlessly scary, however nothing will ever compare to this!!!

I love the film to this day, but...I mean...they talk...and move...what if mine do too??!?!?!?!?

Usukane

Gold Level Poster
Arachnophobia, I hate spiders xD

My babysitter let my sister & I watch Nightmare on Elm Street when we were like 6 etc, seems alot of people have had a similar experience.
I can't say anything scares me, but some of the paranormal ones do unsettle you at times.

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
halloween scared me to death when i was a kid! I used to be terrified for years, I was about 8 though. Michael Myers makes me cringe.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
It has to be Alien, orrrr The Blair Witch Project, I know, I know.. many people think it's not scary now but first time I watched it it freaked me out.