What's the scariest film you've seen?

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Alien and The Descent. Great jumpy horror.

Paranormal Activities was terrible, but after watching it every noise in the house made me pee my pants.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Descent is a brilliant scary film, but I found the scariest parts was when you didn't see them or even know what the hell they were dealing with. The part when they did the night light and one was RIGHT behind a girl freaked me out. Then you know what you are dealing with and it only became mildly scary afterwards. Maybe I prefer the suspense. :D

BenJM91

The Descent too, I hate jumpy stuff. I went to the cinema to see The Haunting in Connecticut, almost walked out when that thing comes up against the door in the basement.

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
The only film I remember being scary was Insidious but it might just have been because I was in a Cinema which creates a better atmosphere.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
The only film I remember being scary was Insidious but it might just have been because I was in a Cinema which creates a better atmosphere.

That bloomin scary! lol I normally don't bother with horror films, but that made me not want to go to sleep.

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
Only horror i can say i really don't like and i don't know what about it in particular gives me the shiver's is EVENT HORIZON

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I was in florida and watched paranormal activity 3 a few weeks ago while there (and puss in boots which was amazing) and I was absolutely bricking it. Only scary film I have thought to have been scary