Whats your CPU Temp?

YAMAHA

Gold Level Poster
With all this unusually hot weather here in the UK, whats your CPU idling at?
Mine is usually around 27-30c but the last few days it`s been up around 37-39c
still the same gaming though, never over 50c

Corfate

Author Level
Mines at about 39-40c.

Tbh, i need to re-do the thermal paste as its' quite old, but im too lazy to do so!

mishra

Rising Star
32C just now watching TV on Windows Media Center (TV card) and browsing this forum - not bad considering my ambient room temperature is 28C atm! Usually I'm below 30C but it's super hot nowadays.

mishra

Rising Star
Open the window.
Hah thanks for tip, but window was opened for the whole day. These are the joys of having windows on the "wrong" side of the house (when it's sunny) ... come 1pm and I have sun till the sundown. I even bought a digital thermometer as my GF was saying I'm overreacting and it is not that warm. Well, I can rub it in her face now... thought it's not much helping with temperatures :(

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I was around 28-32 all the time, but then I had a play around and repasted and now I'm getting 38-40.... should have left it alone....!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I was around 28-32 all the time, but then I had a play around and repasted and now I'm getting 38-40.... should have left it alone....!

most probably the heat we are going through mate.

Damn sunshine... lol ps just kidding...

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Well I was thinking that too tbh, my flat is roasting, I'll wait until it cools off and then consider doing it again!

sbreame

Bronze Level Poster
47-50c idle highest was while playing counter strike global offensive, hit 91c.

Not posted here for a good while, some peeps might remember me spamming a topic regarding my temps. Have just ordered some thermal and anti-static gloves to hopefully fix it. To this day, I am still somewhat suprised that I was told by PCS that my temps are fine.

i7-3820 stock + Spire Gemini Rev.3 on 100%.