When you amend your order do you...?

outsider7

Hey, I'd I amend my order do I go back to the end of the queue?
I am thinking of changing something but don't want to wait even longer for the laptop.

Rakk

The Awesome
No, you won't go to the back of the queue.
If youve changed to something out of stock it will means it could take longer though :) and it can delay it if you make lots of changes.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hey, I'd I amend my order do I go back to the end of the queue?
I am thinking of changing something but don't want to wait even longer for the laptop.

If you are in pre-production I don't think so but many amendments could delay your order.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I like to think of it like being in the queue at [insert supermarket of choice here]. You have all your item bundled up in the trolley, or even already on the belt, at which point you realise you have picked up the wrong size can of cool whip and want to change it. Now, in this example, you may have an unwilling child in tow that can be sent back to change it, but you can actually tell the nice lady/gentleman at the till and they can send one of the shop minions (usually with retro 90s headset) to go and change it.

All the while you keep your place in the queue and go on your merry way with the correct configuration of your trolley :D

(I am fully aware this was an unnecessary analogy as Rakky had already answered the question, but even with this knowledge I shall somehow get through the day untroubled :D )

petrow

Gold Level Poster
I amended my order and went from 2nd working day to 1st working day once it processed. Just to let you know...