Where is my laptop? Support tickets being ignored.

Paukinra

Hey all,

Early August now I first ordered my laptop, after waiting 3 weeks I contacted support and they said 'we aim to get this dispatched within 1-3 working days for you.' 3 days later (27th Sept), I contacted live support to find where my laptop was, as it still was labeled as being in pre-production, I was told here that a part for my laptop was no longer being made and that the previous support ticket was wrong (they never corrected said ticket), and that they had attempted to contact me on the 16th of September. I have not received any emails (not in spam box) nor any phone calls from them. Then, I was told I cold either cancel my order or pay £15 to upgrade the missing parts.

After several hours on live support, I paid the £15 after being told the laptop would be with me 'by the middle of next week' (Week beginning 30th September). It is now Friday of that week and I still have no sign of my laptop. On Wednesday and Thursday I sent support tickets in, asking where my laptop was, as it is still listed as being built. Both have been read but not replied to.

I want to know when my laptop is going to arrive (if ever) and why my support tickets have been ignored by the support staff, who previously had lied to me about the situation of my order.