Where to sell my old laptop

ggabu

I am on the verge of ordering a new laptop custom build from PCS, so I was wondering if I should sell my current (soon to be redundant) laptop. “Sell your laptop” seem to be offering the highest quotes, but their reviews/feedback is not very positive. Any ideas?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hiya, I’ve removed the link.

It’s not something we can advise on on this forum.

As with any place taking second hand goods, if it seems too good to be true, it likely is.

ggabu

Hiya, I’ve removed the link.

It’s not something we can advise on on this forum.

As with any place taking second hand goods, if it seems too good to be true, it likely is.
Apologies for posting a link, I know better for the future. Thanks for the "too good to be true" advice.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Apologies for posting a link, I know better for the future. Thanks for the "too good to be true" advice.
Do be careful, reviews are usually the best thing to check.

There are a lot of bogus sites that will say they never received the parcel or something and you loose out entirely.

I'd always go with a reputable site missing out on a few bucks over an unheard one with dodgy reviews. I always check trustpilot or some worthy review site first before picking.

D

Deleted member 88683

If you are happy selling it yourself you will always get a couple more bucks for listing it on Ebay or Gumtree, i find Facebook market place as good as if not better than gumtree these days with regards to activity so it might be worth a pun on there.