wheres this need for speed starter pack?

jezbear43

it showed up on my order but cant see it now.says you get one when you buy an nvidia gts450 or better?.is it in a pack in your welcome pack box or hidden away in a folder on your harddrive or do you have to download it?.ive tried google but cant find any info?:rockon:

LFFPicard

Godlike
If you have received your PC it will be a small leaflet with the instruction to download and the key code.

If you have not received the PC on your order page it will show under Misc items.
I got it the other day, it's ok as a game but not many people on when i tried it.

LFFPicard

Godlike
Odd, mine was in ym welcome box with my driver discs etc..

Send PCS a message from your order account or give them a ring and see if they can sort something out.

Rakk

The Awesome
Is this a new thing? I got my PC a couple of weeks ago and didn't get this.
The freebies change regularly, and normally depend on your GPU, so its possible there just wasnt one with the GPU you got at the time.

Last edited:

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
If you order before the promotion starts you don't get one I'm afraid :( But if you do get one it comes on an A5 sized black and green NVIDIA leaflet with the 16 digit code on there. This will normally be in your welcome box, the NFS World software is a free download, download and install it, and then you just follow the instructions on the leaflet, then go to the NVIDIA page to enter your code and it instantly adds it to your account.

Not a bad little game actually, I've been driving about all weekend on it.