Which 2060 Super card is used by Pc Specialst

Luis_Shaw

I'm looking to buy the system detailed below, but I would like to know which 2060 super is used here so I can get an Idea of the cooling on the card, I can't find this info anywhere?! Also any suggested changes while i'm here

Case
COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX K500 ARGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Six Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.4GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING (DDR4, USB 3.1, 6Gb/s) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER - HDMI, DP - VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive
1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA 120 2.5" SSD, (up to 560MB/sR | 540MB/sW)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 550W CV SERIES™ CV-550 POWER SUPPLY

matman888

I would recommend contacting them. I used the live chat feature on the website to confirm the make/model of the gpu in my build. They were super helpful, came back to me straight away. As long as you do it during the working day, you should have an answer pretty quickly.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Usually Palit or Zotac, although production of the 20xx range of cards is now going to dwindle due to the new models being released soon. I was expecting a Zotac 2070 Super in mine and ended up with a Gainward. Post above is a good call, contact them for advice.

Last edited:

Luis_Shaw

Usually Palit or Zotac, although production of the 20xx range of cards is now going to dwindle due to the new models being released. I was expecting a Zotac 2070 Super in mine and ended up with a Gainward. Post above is a good call, contact them for advice.
I would recommend contacting them. I used the live chat feature on the website to confirm the make/model of the gpu in my build. They were super helpful, came back to me straight away. As long as you do it during the working day, you should have an answer pretty quickly.

Cheers guy's will do