Which Monitor

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
nah, you just phone PCS up and they can send you one, only if you have purchased before though

tom_gr7

Life Serving
iiyama monitors are awesome, i recently ordered one a 24" iiyama from pcs, comes with a a dvi cable too.

ace1

Silver Level Poster
wont the delivery take a while too though if i order by phone? and have to pay delivery charges?

from other post i seen they send it next day so take 1-2 working day to get it and will cost 7-9 pounds for delivery

tom_gr7

Life Serving
If you ordered tomorrow morning, they would probably dispatch it with yodel in the evening, then for delivery the next day.

walkington

Silver Level Poster
okay will do, what cables do i need for the monitor? my gtx 580 has 2x dvi ports, and the iiyama monitor has dvi, hdmi and vga?

walkington

Silver Level Poster
sorry gpu has 2x dvi and 1x hdmi and some other port, so ill only need 1x dvi cable, just a dvi cable with dvi on other end?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yeh thats fine, unless you want sound from your monitor, in which case you'll need HDMI, the other one is probably mDP

tom_gr7

Life Serving
the dvi cable will come with the iiyama monitor from pcs, (100% certain)

You will need to connect the dvi cable to the gpu then to the monitor or vice versa. Even if you used a hdmi cable as wozza suggested you wont have sound output as the gpu doesn't process any sound. for sound you will need a set of speakers.