Which Monitors?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Well, there's no right or wrong answer needless to say, but if you get a 27" 1080p monitor, it will be lower resolution and and so much lower pixel density next to the 27" 1440p. It might look and feel a bit weird. You might not be as sensitive as I am to that sort of thing though! :)

If it's a 2nd monitor, perhaps one with an IPS panel or a VA panel rather than TN, for the better viewing angles, as you won't be looking at it face on.

Ideally with a height adjustable stand for ergonomics. You could get a VESA mount, but usually the added cost means it would have been simpler to buy a monitor that had the adjustable stand.

What about thishttps://www.hannspree.eu/product/hp-247-hjv/
£120 or so on ebuyer

I mean, either one you picked will be fine I'm sure, this is just an option based on how I'd go about shopping for one.

VenatoS

Well, there's no right or wrong answer needless to say, but if you get a 27" 1080p monitor, it will be lower resolution and and so much lower pixel density next to the 27" 1440p. It might look and feel a bit weird. You might not be as sensitive as I am to that sort of thing though! :)

If it's a 2nd monitor, perhaps one with an IPS panel or a VA panel rather than TN, for the better viewing angles, as you won't be looking at it face on.

Ideally with a height adjustable stand for ergonomics. You could get a VESA mount, but usually the added cost means it would have been simpler to buy a monitor that had the adjustable stand.

What about thishttps://www.hannspree.eu/product/hp-247-hjv/
£120 or so on ebuyer

I mean, either one you picked will be fine I'm sure, this is just an option based on how I'd go about shopping for one.

It needs to be no bezel or thin bezel.
23-27inch.
I want to put them on one of these clamp arms anyway.
i have read that 27inch 1080p might seem not sharp enough.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
i have read that 27inch 1080p might seem not sharp enough.
I would tend to agree especially if you put it next to a 27" 1440p screen.

In which case, anything you like the look of, that has an IPS or VA panel and a VESA mount. Philips 243V7QJABF ? £90 on one site.

VenatoS

I would tend to agree especially if you put it next to a 27" 1440p screen.

In which case, anything you like the look of, that has an IPS or VA panel and a VESA mount. Philips 243V7QJABF ? £90 on one site.

Oh that's a brilliant recommendation. £95 on Amazon! Sleek & with a mount.
Only problem is lack of DP :/

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
If this is the right spec page:

philips say it has DP

Also while Amazon's product listings are often unreliable, even the Amazon listing says it has DP it seems:

:)

And if it didn't, DP to HDMi cables are £5.