which processor cooler?

Al.Neri

Super Star
I finally got round to getting an RMA on my pc, and it was collected this morning.

while it is with PCS, I want to get the liquid cooler replaced by a mechanical one. what would you recommend?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
PCS can only provide the Spire/Titan cooler but if you are planning to buy it from a third party you could consider the Enermax ETS-T40.

Al.Neri

Super Star
I'm letting PCS do it. Spire was the one that was suggested by them. I had never heard of that one before, but I have heard of the titan. which is the better?

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
The spire is made by titan I believe! Correct me if I'm wrong though! it's a good cooler, however, if you want the best, ask PCS to get you a noctua nh-d14. They are huge and are real beasts however, they are amazing coolers and are pretty quiet!

Al.Neri

Super Star
is the spire gemini targeted at gamers? never heard of it myself, so I don't know what it's like performance-wise.

Al.Neri

Super Star
this has got to be the longest week I can remember for some considerable time. it will be one week exactly tomorrow since my graphics card seemingly died on me, and has only been 3 days since it was picked up for RMA. it feels more like a month in all honesty. god only knows how much longer I will be waiting to get it back. however long it is, it can't come soon enough!

it feels like waiting for my order to go into the production phase all over again, the waiting is truly excruciating.

the last week has also been a stark reminder of just how diabolical the PS3 is for browsing the net, so many sites are not PS3 browser friendly, and all the webmail services I use are practically inaccessible.

generally frustrating experience.