Which unreal tournament?

MeveM

Bright Spark
UT2k3 with instagib CTF, no better choice. 5v5 iCTF is the most fun I've had in any shooter.

brulei

UT99 Instagib Mod

One of the most fun I have ever had in a FPS.

Running and dodging into a base and killing a full team and running away on your back with a Monster Kill on the screen.

Loved it and I wish that all the UT's after would have been similar, but they have all failed for me anyway.

brulei

It's an Unreal Tournament mod for the Shock Rifle, where you only play with a shock rifle on single shot with no bubble and infinite ammo and it's a one shot one kill. It can hit you on the foot and you're dead :p

It's amazing.

And it used to be great fun.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
(ninja edit, yes this took me too long to do so question has been answered, but I am not deleting this! :D )

instagib   [n. instaa - jib ] noun, plural instagib - s  [instaa - jibz] verb, instagibb.ed, instagibb·ing

noun

1. an instant kill

2. health level is such that if hit, body will explode spreading giblets, or "gibs" everywhere

3. a Central American tea like drink oft used in rituals pertaining to premonitions and other such foresight

verb

1. to instantly kill someone (oft resulting in a mess of giblets or "gibs")

2. to cheat in any multiplayer game in such a way that one uses a single damaging action to instantly kill another player (oft followed by laughing and gesturing at other player - see taunting/gloating or teabagging)

adahil

Gold Level Poster
(ninja edit, yes this took me too long to do so question has been answered, but I am not deleting this! :D )

instagib   [n. instaa - jib ] noun, plural instagib - s  [instaa - jibz] verb, instagibb.ed, instagibb·ing

noun

1. an instant kill

2. health level is such that if hit, body will explode spreading giblets, or "gibs" everywhere

3. a Central American tea like drink oft used in rituals pertaining to premonitions and other such foresight

verb

1. to instantly kill someone (oft resulting in a mess of giblets or "gibs")

2. to cheat in any multiplayer game in such a way that one uses a single damaging action to instantly kill another player (oft followed by laughing and gesturing at other player - see taunting/gloating or teabagging)

Oh my word. Can't really not give you some rep for that answer! :p