Why my pc cause texture flickering and pop up?

VenatoS

Try updating the GPU drivers first.
Then try the game in lower/higher settings see if issue persists

Rakk

The Awesome
Which games specifically?
This would definitely be useful info, because I know one of the games I play does exactly that, but then its a 15 year old game which still uses DirectX9 so I know it's nothing to do with my machine, its just how it was written (in my game it's to do with the render distance settings - I'm not sure many games actually have that setting for you to change)

VenatoS

I would do a clean install for DriectX, as well as GPU drivers.
Also would be beneficial to see some graphs of how your GPU behaves or preferably whole system while u are playing the game you have posted above.
Anddd as mentioned above we need list of all games u play and the ones that it happens in? Is it every single game that has texture flickering?

Sanspooky

I would do a clean install for DriectX, as well as GPU drivers.
Also would be beneficial to see some graphs of how your GPU behaves or preferably whole system while u are playing the game you have posted above.
Anddd as mentioned above we need list of all games u play and the ones that it happens in? Is it every single game that has texture flickering?
Yes in all games i have this flickering

Sanspooky

Was it always an issue?
When did you get the PC?
and for 5 days I have this problem before everything was going smoothly, practically it is a pre-assembled that I put in a new case and this problem does it to me both on the new video card and on the old one (gtx 970)