Will PCS ever sell any NZXT case?

Zoro

Although some NZXT cases are known for having airflow issues, there are still some that have either been improved or a whole new case made.

NZXT H7 Flow
Screenshot_20230328-173844.png

H510 Elite
Screenshot_20230328-173927.png

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Surely it's just as easy to pick your unique case option and send it in, rather than PCS having to list/stock infinite options?

Although the options do seem to keep changing (very few Corsair ones at the moment, for example).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Surely it's just as easy to pick your unique case option and send it in, rather than PCS having to list/stock infinite options?

Although the options do seem to keep changing (very few Corsair ones at the moment, for example).
I think they're currently going through a refresh, they've removed quite a few from the list, especially at the high end, think they're working on some new ones. Good to see some new Fractal cases

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
btw @TonyCarter sending in a case is not really an option for me being in Dublin outside the UK
Doesn't change wherever you're based, just order from a UK site and have it delivered to PCS, you could be in Australia or right next door to PCS, procedure would be the same.

Saides

All right it certainly struck me as beautiful so many other more important factors to putting a pc system together this case choice might be problematic