Will this work and be good enough?

Stan

The only way XBOX/Playstation churn out the consoles at the price they do, is via economies of scale but even then they have been known to lose money on each machine but claw it back via licensing (and in the case of the Xbox, charging for Xbox Live)
I read Xbox will get rid of the paywall for XBLG so multiplayer will be free for games like Fortnite but then the consumer pays for streaming games. Just wondered if you can access/use your game information when you switch from Xbox to PC? E.g. my boy has completed Far Cry 5 many times on XB One S but if he them got a copy for his PC would he have to complete it all again?

D

Deleted member 17413

Thanks for the help, I don't use Windows at all, I either use my Pixel 3 or my boy's Chromebook for browsing so how do you view/use different screens from one PC? I guess it's a really basic thing but until you've done it it seems complex!
Pretty much plug two different monitors into the GPU at the back, and then windows will do the rest... you can look at display options etc and pick how you want it to behave.