Will we be able to pre-order a AMD 5950X / Nvidia 3080 combo for 5 November?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have just been able to spec my system with the 4950/3080 combo :)

is there an easy way to copy/paste my selection to the forum for a peer review?

Stevewtw

Bronze Level Poster
Really not clear how the ordering for the new AMD CPUs is going to work. I've already placed an order for a new AMD PC which is on hold until the news CPUs are released. Do I just call them up on 5th Nov to amend the order?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Really not clear how the ordering for the new AMD CPUs is going to work. I've already placed an order for a new AMD PC which is on hold until the news CPUs are released. Do I just call them up on 5th Nov to amend the order?
You just go to your order on your main PCS account and you can make amendments there.

Mask3d

Silver Level Poster
So the 5xxx series are now listed on PCS but you cannot order them until launch day.
With that in mind, I have a 3900xt build pending 3080 stock, I got an email with an estimated build date of next week (still in pre-production), my understanding is that the 5900x is around £50 more than the 3900xt cpu, so if I were to want the 5900x would I need to delay my order until after November 5th and then hang around on the website around launch time to amend the order to have the new CPU?

I'm foreseeing a website crash here... :D