Windows 10 Touchpad drivers

StevieJ

HI,

I have the Fusion-T: 14" which came with the standard integrated touchpad and after upgrading it to Windows 10 I've been searching for a way to enable gestures on the touchpad. As far as I can tell, the touchpad uses the ELAN drivers and you should be able to configure gestures in the advanced settings, however, on mine, there's the ELAN tab, but no option to do the config:
ELAN.png

Further searching only seemed to indicate that updated drivers may help, but I couldn't find anything to download, every site just seemed to indicate that you had to obtain the drivers from your manufacturer. Any one have any ideas?

It's not a big problem (as I have the touchscreen :smartass: ) but I've started using both a MacBook and IBM ThinkPad at work (which has the Synaptics touchpad) and have got really used to using the two finger scrolling so was hoping that there was a way I could set it up on my own PC.

Any help and advice much appricated.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
THe other method that worked ok for me is to rollback the current Elan driver and then allow Windows Update to install the correct one.