Windows 10 updates

Bhuna50

Author Level
I am not sure if this is just me, or my machine or done deliberately by Microsoft, but most recently, when going into Windows Update the top part of my screen is trying to get me to update to Windows 11.

I click for Check Updates (for W10) and it only found 1, I updated to this, and then continued clicking and checking for a while and nothing.

I then looked at the Windows 11 message and decided rather than have this here all the time I clicked the "Continue with Windows 10" link that was on the write up.

I then tried Windows Update again and it is now finding quite a few updates that I appear to have missed because I had this Windows 11 message????!!!!????

Possibly one to watch out for if people have this prominent Windows 11 message on their Windows update page.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am not sure if this is just me, or my machine or done deliberately by Microsoft, but most recently, when going into Windows Update the top part of my screen is trying to get me to update to Windows 11.

I click for Check Updates (for W10) and it only found 1, I updated to this, and then continued clicking and checking for a while and nothing.

I then looked at the Windows 11 message and decided rather than have this here all the time I clicked the "Continue with Windows 10" link that was on the write up.

I then tried Windows Update again and it is now finding quite a few updates that I appear to have missed because I had this Windows 11 message????!!!!????

Possibly one to watch out for if people have this prominent Windows 11 message on their Windows update page.
Microsoft will get pretty forceful about it once they think it's ready for primetime. With windows 10 they forced it down to aysts once the bugs were ironed out.

dani72

Silver Level Poster
I've been using Windows 11 on my 2 laptops & PC for a about a month now and I've had no problems with it whatsoever. Everything runs smoothly and the programs I regularly use still work fine.