Windows 11 installer can't see SSD drive to begin install

Windows 11 installer can't see SSD drive to begin install, I asked for it tom come with no OS as I have win 11 pro. It came with 11 home installed but not activated. If I try to install with windows booted it only gives home option, so I have to boot from USB with 11 installer. It begins and asks for which version of windows, but when you get to the drive screen, there are no drives. It asks for the driver disk, which comes on a DVD, luckily an old PC has a DVD drive and I copied all the files to a USB stick.
There are 1000s of files on this USB and windows won't auto scan, any idea which driver is for 2TB SOLIDIGM P41+ GEN 4 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD or is it the SSD controller driver I need?
Thanks
Ben

Chassis & DisplayIonico Series: 16" Matte QHD 240Hz sRGB 100% LED Widescreen (2560x1600)
Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i9 14 Core Processor 13900H (5.4GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair 4800MHz SODIMM DDR5 (2 x 16GB)
Graphics CardNVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 4070 - 8.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st M.2 SSD Drive2TB SOLIDIGM P41+ GEN 4 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 4125MB/sR, 3325MB/sW)

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You need to boot from the W11Pro USB and then remove all existing partitions from your boot drive, and start from scratch.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You need to boot from the W11Pro USB and then remove all existing partitions from your boot drive, and start from scratch.
It’s the Intel IRST drivers missing, with those in it will see the SSD. Happens on some boards, have no idea why these days

You can't edit partitions until you can see a drive. I needed the Intel controller drivers as per my last post.

It’s the Intel IRST drivers missing, with those in it will see the SSD. Happens on some boards, have no idea why these days
Found it eventually, thanks though.