Windows won’t boot

ITZRYANXD

Bronze Level Poster
so recently been having problems with my laptop and have been trying for ages to fix it so really need some help here, every time I go to boot it fails to start and I get this message error code 0xc0000185

Iv tried everything from booting in safe mode iv also bought a new windows 10 cd to restore to factory but it will not boot from cd either keeps coming up with that error page. Also tried changing the boot orderin BIOS And still nothing.

if anyone has any idea be much helpful thanks

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Is this a PCS build?

That BSOD is related to corrupt boot configuration data which you should be able to fix by booting the Windows media you have. You may need to modify the boot order in the BIOS setup to boot the DVD.

Once you have the installation DVD booted choose 'Repair my computer' and then 'Startup repair'.

Sent using Tapatalk

ITZRYANXD

Bronze Level Poster
Is this a PCS build?

That BSOD is related to corrupt boot configuration data which you should be able to fix by booting the Windows media you have. You may need to modify the boot order in the BIOS setup to boot the DVD.

Once you have the installation DVD booted choose 'Repair my computer' and then 'Startup repair'.

Sent using Tapatalk
Yes it is one of there builds and iv tried but it will not go through with the system repair and iv also changed the boot order and still nothing