Wireless adapter not working?

I recently bought a laptop and it has been working perfectly but over the last 3 days my wireless speed has dropped hugely. I only get 20mbps download where i should be getting 60mbps +, All other devices in the house are working fine and i have spoke to my isp, so the only thing i can think of is my network card, i haven't changed any settings on it and everything is up to date. Any help or solutions please?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
What laptop is it and what wireless card does it have in it? Does it have any bundled software with the wireless card?

Thanks :) If i have the choice to buy a different network card on the upgrades page, does that mean it is compatible with my pc? if so which one would you recommend buying.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks :) If i have the choice to buy a different network card on the upgrades page, does that mean it is compatible with my pc? if so which one would you recommend buying.

Yes, if it's listed, then it's compatible. When I was about to get my laptop I saw so many threads both on PCS and generally on the web about problems with the intel mobile cards, that I went with the Killer Wireless N 1202 (I think that's what it's called, there's only one listed). Haven't had any problems with it at all, reliable connection, even speeds. Would highly recommend. I have 2 other friends with Vortex IV's and they both went with Killer cards also and haven't had any issues at all.

It may be worth contacting PCS and explaining the issue and see if you can get the new card as an RMA rather than an upgrade if the laptop is still in warranty. Worth trying.