Wirless question

14MGP

Morning all,

Apologies in advance for what may be a very basic question.

But ill be ordering a Desktop soon, well as soon as it comes back in to stock.

And I just had a question about the wireless adaptor part of the spec. I just wanted confirmation that if I was to order one the wireless cards that they provide, am I able to connect that to my current Wifi? even though its a different provider to the one that it says on their card? (BT for example)

I appreciate this is a very nooby question but just wanted to get clarification on this before ordering.

Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Morning all,

And I just had a question about the wireless adaptor part of the spec. I just wanted confirmation that if I was to order one the wireless cards that they provide, am I able to connect that to my current Wifi? even though its a different provider to the one that it says on their card? (BT for example)

I appreciate this is a very nooby question but just wanted to get clarification on this before ordering.

Thanks.
Wireless is a universal standard so any WiFi device will connect to any WiFi network.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Morning all,

Thanks.
There are no basic questions, nor stupid questions. Always ask, it's cheaper in the long run!

As SpyderTracks has said, WiFi is a standard (actually a set of standards) and all wireless networking kit works with all other wireless networking kit. [emoji846]

Via Tapatalk

keithbeaks

Enthusiast
Thank you all for your help and for being so understanding. Really is such a great community.

I cant wait for the parts to be back in stock so I can make my order.

It really is a great community!!

There's been a few hardware updates since you enquired I think. Nothing to worry about, but before you order you could get the usual experts to look over your build again for anything that might be beneficial.

14MGP

It really is a great community!!

There's been a few hardware updates since you enquired I think. Nothing to worry about, but before you order you could get the usual experts to look over your build again for anything that might be beneficial.
yes will do, thank you.