WOhoo managed to buy PS5 finaly

loso64

Finally after half a year of checking 10 different shops in Denmark 5-10 times a day, i managed to snatch ps5 right now as one of the shops got stock.

The hype is real :D PS5 coming home, PC hopefully soon coming home too
1623938933129.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Finally after half a year of checking 10 different shops in Denmark 5-10 times a day, i managed to snatch ps5 right now as one of the shops got stock.

The hype is real :D PS5 coming home, PC hopefully soon coming home too
View attachment 27099
Excellent!! Congratulations!

I’m sincerely thinking of picking one up just for Rachett & Clank and FF7 remake.

loso64

Excellent!! Congratulations!

I’m sincerely thinking of picking one up just for Rachett & Clank and FF7 remake.
Right now there are not many true PS5 exclusives, especially if you have PS4. Ratchet demon souls and returnal i think are on PS5 only. But the promise of the whole console and the tech is the main reason i wanted one. Soo happy i finally managed to snatch one after half a year of searching for one. They are rare as unicorns here in denmark seriously

loso64

Grats! FF7 intergrade looks amazing on it.
i have FF7 on ps4 for free, and i am really thinking of getting it on PS5 instead, however i heard some rumors online about A Integrate having 6 months exclusivity, and B some talk about FF7 and epic game store (i hope that is not true and it comes to steam too).

So at the moment i am not sure if to buy or wait for pc version