Work in Progress - Photoshop portrait.

BiscuitAhoy

I used to work a lot in oils but didn't do anything for ages. This is my second attempt at painting in Photoshop.

workinprogress.jpg

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
That's really good, I can't paint for toffee. Which is a shame because I love toffee. Biscuit, did you use a graphics tablet?

kruppsy

Master
Yes, that's really nice. Reminds me of phoenix feathers! Gorgeous colours. What medium is that? Oil or acrylic?

Cheers! Its an oil, actually some really old oils I had, they'd gone a bit tacky and weird, loved using them. I tried recreating the tackyness and never could.

Wish I had the time to still do it *sighs*

Skinner

Bronze Level Poster
BiscuitAhoy that's a great digital painting you are working on there. Just shows that if you have the artistic ability that it can be applied to different mediums.

BiscuitAhoy

BiscuitAhoy that's a great digital painting you are working on there. Just shows that if you have the artistic ability that it can be applied to different mediums.

Thanks Skinner. One of the big pros of being able to paint digitally is not having to get materials out and pack them away again or waiting for the work to dry....especially with an 8 year old and 4 cats running around the place!