Worried about a modification on an order, Desktop Z390

Tsunami

Hi, 2 days ago I've made a modification on the computer I've ordered about a week ago, instead of the original motherboard I ordered, the Z390 Asus Maximus XI Hero, I've decided to go instead with the Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Master.
I went to the proper channel to make that modification, and even though the computer was already in testing phase, I only had to pay 11 euros for the "late" modification fee.

I've checked on my order multiple times since (yesterday and today), and I'm seeing that the PC is still in "testing" phase.
So I'm worried that they either did not update the status to reflect that they had to rebuild the computer to replace the motherboard (sorry about that Mr. B. Hunt who built it the first time :sweatdrop: ) or that they did not see the modification I've requested, and that they will ship it with the wrong motherboard, granted the computer still probably has another 2 days of testing left.

Am I right to be worried or are they going to see it in time and rebuild the computer with the new motherboard I've chosen?

If there are any PCS employees that will stumble upon this post, here is the order number for the computer (1443151) and the order number for the modification made (1445941).

Thank you, have a good day.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
So I'm worried that they either did not update the status to reflect that they had to rebuild the computer to replace the motherboard
I suspect this. PCS have taken your money and are pretty good at delivering what you pay for.

If it was an OCed build then it will have longer testing that regular systems anyway.

Tsunami

Thank you for replying so quickly @Oussebon! Alright that's reassuring, it is indeed an overclocked build I've ordered, I'm not in a hurry so I'm glad they will have enough time to make sure that they will change it, they can take all the time they want.
I really commend them to let us modify our orders mid production, I really wanted to change motherboard and was so glad to see that the option was there, amazing service so far PCS!

Rakk

The Awesome
If you're still worried you could always give them a call in the morning to double-check.

Tsunami

If you're still worried you could always give them a call in the morning to double-check.

I just sent them an email since I don't like calling customer services, to the French tech support email address specfically, since I've ordered the computer from France, I guess it's going to take them a little bit longer since they will have to contact and translate everything to the PCS base, maybe I should have use the UK address directly to cut out the middle man.

Will update you guys when I get an answer.

Shepard

Enthusiast
Give us a ring later, the line is open from 9 am. I can check it for you, so you have some peace of mind.
But the changes are automatically shown in the system and it is very, very rarely missed. I wouldn't worry :)

Tsunami

Give us a ring later, the line is open from 9 am. I can check it for you, so you have some peace of mind.
But the changes are automatically shown in the system and it is very, very rarely missed. I wouldn't worry :)

Thank you @Shepard!
I already have received an answer via email early in the morning (props to them for being that fast) and they said that the modification had already been made, and that the computer is ready to be shipped!
I also asked them if they re-used the same thermal compound I bought with the computer (Cooler Master MasterGel Maker) and he assured me that the technician used it again when installing the CPU on the new motherboard.

Really impressed with the service quality right now, I can't wait to see the final product!