Xbox Developer_Direct

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
2023 was a mixed year for Xbox exclusives with Hi Fi Rush likely being the standout title, Starfield doing okay as a game but not coming anywhere near the hype and Redfall sadly crashing and burning.

Microsoft's studios have some pretty interesting stuff going on for 2024 and I'm looking forward to seeing a bit more about what they have planned next Thursday!

Capture.JPG

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
2023 was a mixed year for Xbox exclusives with Hi Fi Rush likely being the standout title, Starfield doing okay as a game but not coming anywhere near the hype and Redfall sadly crashing and burning.

Microsoft's studios have some pretty interesting stuff going on for 2024 and I'm looking forward to seeing a bit more about what they have planned next Thursday!

View attachment 39896

liking the sound of an Indiana jones game

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
liking the sound of an Indiana jones game
The Wolfenstein reboots were fun and there's a few game mechanics MachineGames could easily reuse in an Indiana Jones game. It's a game that has definitely been on my radar since it was announced in 2021.

Hellblade 2 is another that I am definitely excited for. I've been sat on a spare copy of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice since 2020 in the usual place and it's a masterpiece. Pretty tough emotionally though!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
The Wolfenstein reboots were fun and there's a few game mechanics MachineGames could easily reuse in an Indiana Jones game. It's a game that has definitely been on my radar since it was announced in 2021.

Hellblade 2 is another that I am definitely excited for. I've been sat on a spare copy of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice since 2020 in the usual place and it's a masterpiece. Pretty tough emotionally though!

wasnt the last indie jones game like a decade ago?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
has any new titles caught the lord or steams eye
The event's only just started, and Obsidian are talking about their new game Avowed - looks good. As I said in an earlier post, the new Indy game and Hellblade 2 are where my main focus is. Curious to see what else may be introduced new though!