Xbox one

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Ahhh damn I think I may of left it a bit late :), Asda and Tesco have them really cheap but apparently you need some unique code or something.

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Wait did I read this right. Im looking at the Xbox One with Forza from GAME and in the description it says 'Xbox includes FIFA 14 Full Game Download Token'. Its no extra charge either?

steaky360

I suspect thats a typo as there is a Fifa 14 Day One Edition also... but maybe you get all three?

steaky360

Might as well just buy the console and game? Thats £50 on-top of the console?

I still think it is just a mistake.

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Shopto is the same price as GAME as I normally order from there but I ended up ordering it from GAME and the FIFA does come with it for free. Just wondering if anyone knows if the kinect is the same size as the normal one as I need to buy a TV mount for it.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I personally think you should have pre ordered the console if your thinking of buying one next Friday. It will sell out fast!

If you pre order now, don't be suprised if you don't get it this month

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
I did ordered it ages ago when the consoles were announced at E3 but I later cancelled it because I didnt think I would have the money but I do so thats why I only just preorderd again. Good thing is that I dont get charged until it is dispatached to me and I didn't have to pay a deposit so if for any reason it comes to launch day and it isn't dispatched if i can find the console somewhere else with at the same price i can just buy that and cancel mine.